Do you want to help ESMoA in its mission to spread the spark of creativity? Become an ESMoA volunteer!
There are many ways you can help us, from welcoming visitors during open hours, to assisting artists and educators in a variety of ESMoA adult and family programs, to working with K-12 students in ESMoA’s school programs.
As an ESMoA volunteer you will:
- Be part of the ESMoA Team
- Interact with visitors, families, and schools
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Increase your knowledge in art and museums
- Assist with fun and unique programs
- Participate in special volunteer-only programs, such as parties and previews of new ESMoA Experiences
As a volunteer you must:
- Enjoy working with people
- Be enthusiastic about working with original works of art
- Attend orientations and training
- Commit to ESMoA’s mission to spread the spark of creativity
- Commit to at least 8 hours per month
- Be at least 16 years of age
ESMoA is currently looking for:
Ambassadors: welcome visitors during open hours, share basic information about ESMoA, its collection, philosophy, Experiences and programming. Shifts: Friday- Sunday, 10 am-2 pm and 1 pm- 5 pm.
School Volunteers: assist ESMoA Educators during K-12 school field trips. This includes helping with group coordination, logistics, and art making sessions. Shifts: Monday-Thursday, 9 am – 1 pm.
Family Volunteers: help ESMoA Educators during Family programs, especially art making sessions, distributing materials and interacting with local families. Shifts: Saturdays and Sundays, hours may vary.
Adult Programs Volunteers: help during movie nights, art talks, performances, lectures, social mixers and many more!
Behind-the-Scenes Volunteers: help ESMoA team in performing different tasks that make a museum work. Weekdays, tasks and hours may depend on our needs and your interests.
Click here to download: Descriptions of ESMoA Volunteer Positions
Click here to download: ESMoA Volunteer Application Form
For more information about the volunteer program or to apply please contact us at [email protected] .